Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

My earning, saving and interest slides

 In class, I have been learning about money and I think work. I think this is good for me because it will help me in the future. Saving money is good but saving money and paying interest is even better, because if you pay some of your money to the bank for interest you get half of it back. I recon you should go compound interest instead of simple interest because you will get more money from compound interest. 

Here is my sides I did about money.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are taking the key ideas on board. I agree about going for the compound interest. Remember, regular saving accounts have really low interest rates. It's the long term saving schemes like Juno and Kiwisaver that have 10% interest rate!

    ReplyDelete