Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

DO you want to know facts about Kiwi's? Well hear are some interesting facts

My class has been learning about Kiwis, we were going to a place called Rangihoua to spot some Kiwis. But before we went to Rangihoua we wrote this factor poster about Kiwis. 

When we were in there:

 After dinner, the moon rose and the sun dove we grouped off to go Kiwi spotting I grouped off with Komene (our teacher aid). We could hear Kiwis but couldn't find them we were like explorers hunting for food that was my experience but my favorite part about that night was we hid away from people. My favourite fact about kiwi was, Kiwis can run up to 12 miles per hour and they can live up to 25yrs to 50yrs.

Here is the information I have hope you learned something

No comments:

Post a Comment